DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro unresponsive

Big D

Reactions
Mavic Pro worked great until a minor bump against a Toyota truck put it on it's back. Anti Vibration bracket broke, but drone still functioned normally. Bought the spares and did the repair according to online videos.

Now the gimbal camera work but the drone itself is unresponsive

What did I do?? Opened her up, unplugged as per directions, repaired the bracket and reversed the procedure. I must have made a mistake somewhere.

Symptoms: Turn on the drone, the front lights light up, the rear lights don't, and the gimbal cycles and......nothing. If left on for a period of time the lower heat sink becomes too hot to touch

RC also fails to connect.

Powering down the battery flashes a single light 10 times.

Any help appreciated before boxing and sending it to DJI for repair

Last edited:
Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
The possibilities are endless as to what you may have done incorrectly. Failed to seat cables. Ripped cables. Electrostatic shock to components on mainboard or gimbal / camera board , and on and on.

Thunder will check in on this thread and you should explain to him what steps you took and see if a repair is something that he will assist you with.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I understand the need for care and grounding having worked on cell phones and tablets. Work was completed with the utmost caution, but that doesn't mean I didn't screw up along the way

I think that since the Mavic worked correctly before you performed the bracket replacement then that would indicate you may have made a "mis-step" along the way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa