DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro USB CORD

johntaylor54

Reactions
Can anyone help me I'm trying to work out why my Controller won't charge I can seem to buy a new USB/RC Cord that charges the remote controller from the battery charger. I'm trying to eliminate what's faulty my Drone is only 2 months old an it was charging fine till the other day Regards JT

You can use any micro usb cable. I would try a different one. I use the cable that is for my kindle fire

Thank you just tried Kindle cord and nothing I think it's my Controller that's broken

Can anyone help me I'm trying to work out why my Controller won't charge I can seem to buy a new USB/RC Cord that charges the remote controller from the battery charger. I'm trying to eliminate what's faulty my Drone is only 2 months old an it was charging fine till the other day Regards JT
My controller was the same ,I need to Have it at a certain angle for it to Charge .Try gently moving it Up and Down to see if it starts charging .I now have a short cord that seems to do what all my others won't do ....ie;.charge the thing!!!

Can you tell what the sports button on the side of Controller does
It Makes your Drone go faster ,Beware ..braking can be a problem if your not exp. Also the obstacle avoidance will be disabled.Worth having a good read of instructions

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair