DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro User Manual

SabreSailor

Reactions
Got a Mavic Pro for Christmas, and I am impressed with this piece of equipment!

What I'm not impressed with it the poor quality of the User Manuals. I have printed them all out, and they are woefully inadequate. When you spend $1000+ for something, you would hope that the user manual(s) would be in the box, and that they would be comprehensive. Or at least online in PDF form.

Thank goodness for MavicPilots and YouTube - both have given me the confidence to get the beast flying successfully. While DJI has some videos on their site, they are pretty basic and I keep coming up with questions that aren't in their documentation.

In my business, I use Photoshop and as much as I like Adobe products, their manuals are also awful - but fortunately there are a ton of manuals out there that do what Adobe should be doing. Same is true for most Canon cameras, although I find that if you spend $2K and up, you get some decent manuals.

Does anyone know of a good brand-x manual for the Mavic Pro? Or is it time to start writing one???

Got a Mavic Pro for Christmas, and I am impressed with this piece of equipment!

What I'm not impressed with it the poor quality of the User Manuals. I have printed them all out, and they are woefully inadequate. When you spend $1000+ for something, you would hope that the user manual(s) would be in the box, and that they would be comprehensive. Or at least online in PDF form.

Thank goodness for MavicPilots and YouTube - both have given me the confidence to get the beast flying successfully. While DJI has some videos on their site, they are pretty basic and I keep coming up with questions that aren't in their documentation.

In my business, I use Photoshop and as much as I like Adobe products, their manuals are also awful - but fortunately there are a ton of manuals out there that do what Adobe should be doing. Same is true for most Canon cameras, although I find that if you spend $2K and up, you get some decent manuals.

Does anyone know of a good brand-x manual for the Mavic Pro? Or is it time to start writing one???
Yeah... Apparently you didn't read the "Quick Start" guide that comes with the Mavic Pro, It does direct you to an online full version of the Mavic manual on the DJI site https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20171219/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0.pdf.

If you are a frequent purchaser of electronic devices you should have noticed by now that complete product manuals included with the actual device are pretty much a thing of the past, for a couple reasons;

1) Environmental reasons, Save the trees,
2) We want it and want it now, most people don't even think to look at the manual until something goes wrong.
3) Due to the fact that the firmware is changed and features are added and removed, it doesn't make any sense to mass produce a product manual that will be obsolete in 2 months.

Reactions: Panamawise
And yes the Manuel is on DJI site under Mavic all in PDF with ammendments.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent