Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic pro with accessories for sale

ryszardx

Reaction score
I have a little used Mavic Pro with: two DJI batteries, neewer filters, bunch of new props.Charger and controller and carrying case specifically for the Mavic pro setup included. After market gimbal cover and Original also included.Flies perfectly. Additional info upon request from serious buyers. Paypal or Venmo. For pick up or shipped to you.Give me an honest offer!

Reactions: Ds67888

Bigloser2448

Reaction score
Hi, I have a surprisingly similar setup I am considering selling, although my Mavic Pro is the special edition Alpine White with 3 batteries. Not really sure what the ballpark asking price should be. Anybody advise?

Regulator23

Reaction score
Hi, I have a surprisingly similar setup I am considering selling, although my Mavic Pro is the special edition Alpine White with 3 batteries. Not really sure what the ballpark asking price should be. Anybody advise?
How much are you asking and where are you located? Thanks.

Starz

Reaction score
eBay is a start. If you look up an item for sale, you can click on the “sold” button on the left side(may need to scroll down)and view sold prices.
The mp1 at 499.00 is a very reasonable buy.
The alpine white typically goes a bit higher.

MaviCam

Reaction score
PM sent to Bigloser2448

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBMMIG