DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro with Litchi on CrystalSky

bneuhaus

Reactions
Hi, I am a Litchi fan and program my waypoint-routes on the PC with Litchi Missions. I can program rather complex flights in very detail and save the programed flight route on the Litchi website.
With Litchi on iPhone or on my Samsung Note8 I can easily download the programmed route to theLitchi App. I than just hit the Start-button and my Mavic goes up in the air and flys the route, making video with many programmed POI's or shooting photographs a these POI's.The Mavic would finally land where it started. Just perfect ... but ...

Since the mobile phones brightnesses are not good enough in sunny weather I got a CrystalSky. Great brightness! Installed Litchi on the CS. Can control my Mavic with DJI GO4 or with the Litchi app ... but ...

So far I found no way to access my Litchi account with the Litchi App on the CrystalSky and therefore have no access to the programmed flight routes. So I went back to use my SamsungNote8 since I than can download and use the prorammed routes.

Does anyone have an idea how to connect to the Litchi-account using the Litchi App on a CrystalSky? That would make me very happy!

Bernd

I downloaded litchi for the Smart controller which I think is the same version for Crystalsky. I seems you have to buy an additional license for iOS, android & smart controller (although it uses android). But I use litchi hub on my computer (iMac) then sync missions with the Smart Controller without an additional license.

I downloaded litchi for the Smart controller which I think is the same version for Crystalsky. I seems you have to buy an additional license for iOS, android & smart controller (although it uses android). But I use litchi hub on my computer (iMac) then sync missions with the Smart Controller without an additional license.
Maybe using Litchi on the smart controller is somewhat different than using it on the CS, since it is newer anyway.
On my CS-Litchi I see no option to login. Without a login I can't access my missions. Do you see a login on your Smart Controller Litchi?

While I've not done any pre-programmed missions. I downloaded Litchi onto my CS and have used it without problems. I did have to register, but it was free. This might help:
HTH
Using Litchi like using DJI GO4 on the CS is no problem. But on the 5,5"-display one can hardly do precise programming of missions. For that I need at least my laptop, better my PC with 27" monitor. I cannot load my programmed missions simply because they are not shown when I try to download them. I see no way to login to my Litchi account where I store my missions.
Bernd

Using Litchi like using DJI GO4 on the CS is no problem. But on the 5,5"-display one can hardly do precise programming of missions. For that I need at least my laptop, better my PC with 27" monitor. I cannot load my programmed missions simply because they are not shown when I try to download them. I see no way to login to my Litchi account where I store my missions.
Bernd
Maybe this?

Maybe this?
Here you can plan your missions, just need to register, it is all free of charge. Save your missions and load them with your Litchi-App!

Maybe using Litchi on the smart controller is somewhat different than using it on the CS, since it is newer anyway.
On my CS-Litchi I see no option to login. Without a login I can't access my missions. Do you see a login on your Smart Controller Litchi?
Yes have to login, but by doing so, you can then sync. Missions across all devices. I’m primarily a MAC person but the SC is android. However I only have the one license for the SC but I can login on my iMac, go to Litchi Hub, login and prépare Waypoint missions. Sync and it’s now available in the Missions folder on the SC

My problem is the fact that I see no login button on my CS-Litchi-App. No login means no way to download my programmed missions from Litchi.

Where you choose flight mode click there, all the way to the right it should give option to log on

The login on the Litchi website is on the top right but in the Litchi-APP the login is on the top left next to the mission-type. This was very confusing to me, because I did not see this for long.

While I've not done any pre-programmed missions. I downloaded Litchi onto my CS and have used it without problems. I did have to register, but it was free. This might help:
HTH
Beeing able to easily program the missions in Litchi is the BIG advantage over DJI GO4!
I can hardly describe how much easier it is to plan the flights on a desktop and just download all the GPS-data to the mobile device before you fly your drone. You still have full control during the flight and make corrections if necessary. It is just fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest