Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic pro

I can only fly about 3/4 of a mile and I start getting lost signal adjust antenna so I turn around and head back sometimes the warning stays and after a minute or so the drone will return to home I have changed cables and I use a android 9 plus any help

msinger

Approved Vendor
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Site
www.MavicHelp.com
Here are some troubleshooting steps to try to figure out what is reducing your range:
  • Enable airplane mode on your mobile device
  • Make sure you don't have any other Wi-Fi/cellular devices near the remote controller
  • Make sure the remote controller antennas are positioned like this
  • Make sure there are no obstacles between the Mavic and remote controller
  • Try flying in a location where you know there are no other nearby Wi-Fi signals (e.g. don't fly in a house neighborhood)

Here are some troubleshooting steps to try to figure out what is reducing your range:
  • Enable airplane mode on your mobile device
  • Make sure you don't have any other Wi-Fi/cellular devices near the remote controller
  • Make sure the remote controller antennas are positioned like this
  • Make sure there are no obstacles between the Mavic and remote controller
  • Try flying in a location where you know there are no other nearby Wi-Fi signals (e.g. don't fly in a house neighborhood)
I tried flying in airplane mode and it Don the same thing I measured with my truck it is 1.3 miles to be exact when I get message on my controller.

Canuk

If you are out of town doing a distance test getting a return to home from low battery should happen before losing signal. Battery power is what limited me when I tested my bird

Canuk

I can get 3.5 miles out without much trouble . Battery power is what stops me as I need to fly back . Someday I will do a oneway flight to see what max range will be .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elmoyin