DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic RC camera dial and Go App 4 camera controls not working

Daniel W

Reactions
Just updated firmware on my MP to 01.04.0000 and Go 4 App to latest version. Firmware update was a nightmare and had several attempts through Assistant 2. It finally updated and versions are compatible between RC and AC. However, the gimbal control dial on the RC doesn't work and all the camera controls in the App don't function. Any thoughts ?

Just updated firmware on my MP to 01.04.0000 and Go 4 App to latest version. Firmware update was a nightmare and had several attempts through Assistant 2. It finally updated and versions are compatible between RC and AC. However, the gimbal control dial on the RC doesn't work and all the camera controls in the App don't function. Any thoughts ?

iPhone or Android?
I use an iPhone 7+.
My mavic, controller, dji go4 app are all up to date.
I have serval issues with the app and this firmware. Some have uninstalled then reinstalled the app and have found this to cure their illness. Not the case with me but maybe it will help you.

Thanks for replying. I have tried this with Android and Ipad. Also uninstalled and reinstalled the App. I am beginning to think that the update has bricked the camera & Gimbal which would make sense as all communication with it does not work whether through Andoid or Ipad. I am trying to downgrade back to .03 1000 but even that fails now.

Thanks for replying. I have tried this with Android and Ipad. Also uninstalled and reinstalled the App. I am beginning to think that the update has bricked the camera & Gimbal which would make sense as all communication with it does not work whether through Andoid or Ipad. I am trying to downgrade back to .03 1000 but even that fails now.

Rollback your FW to an even earlier version and see if that fixes it. Use this method, not DJI Assistant. You can always update your FW in the future if you want the newest version and aren't happy with the version you rolled back to (most will suggest going back to .700)

How to rollback Mavic firmware

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S