DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Refresh Gimbal Issue

FreshFlyTV

Reactions
So I just got my Mavic back from DJI on a refresh and let me tell you the package they sent the drone and was pretty krazy first off they sent me back my broken propellers and then they gave me some new ones and decided to use some type of glue to stick them on the inside of the box so they wouldnt move around along with the extra gimbal clamp in gimbal cover but they didn't give me a new battery and I told them mine was damaged and they send not send it back if it was damaged well anyways I got this thing flying updated the firmware and I noticed that every time I throttle forward if the camera gimbal was faced a little bit above the horizon it automatically moves down quickly about 15° and then starts going and stays in place I'll upload a video notice as soon as I move forward the camera moves quickly down anyone know what's going on I still need to do a gimbal calibration I guess I've never done one of those before we'll see if that fixes the issue...!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that's normal, that's what mine does anyways. I notice it's a lot more pronounced when I'm in sport mode, as the drone tilts forward way more to get more horizontal speed.

Mine did it the other day. Oddly only when the 128 gig card was almost filled up. Coincidence?

Well I use a 32 gig SD card and I formatted it right before I flew but that's crazy you use a 128 that's huge

So I just did the gimbal calibration and reset all my Gimbal settings and seems to be flying normal now I think still seems a bit jerky but I'll lower down the exp and let you guys know what it's doing thanks for the help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiuserjohn