DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Refresh

DamienC

Reactions
Greetings flyers,

I've got a defective battery for my Mavic Zoom. According to DJI Refresh plan, a replacement will cost me $119. I can get a new one for $130. Is it worth the trouble to send in the battery and save $11??

Reactions: E90RAW
If it won't charge, won't hold a charge, drops voltage, cell deviations, or any other issues, as long as it is in the 6 month time window, or 200 charges, which ever occurs first, Then send it in.
Sending in the battery to DJI China? will just leave you wondering...
I would just buy it if it is out of warranty...

Yes same question. And what does defective mean to you?
Whoops, sorry.
Defective: controller says the fully charged battery doesn't have sufficient charge to RTH. Solid red light on charger (indicating defective). It did once work, but then one day, decided not to. Not dropped, charged incorrectly, messed with, or talked harshly to.

If it won't charge, won't hold a charge, drops voltage, cell deviations, or any other issues, as long as it is in the 6 month time window, or 200 charges, which ever occurs first, Then send it in.
Sending in the battery to DJI China? will just leave you wondering...
I would just buy it if it is out of warranty...
My plan says its covered till December. I'm assuming I would send it to a DJI USA site for replacement. But if it is to China, you would be correct to say so long to it. Might get back here in 2025.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest