DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Remote Controller - GL200A

dsd317

Reactions
I'm in the US and am looking to buy another controller. Are there two types of controllers? FCC Compliant: 4.3 mi (7 km); CE Compliant: 2.5 mi (4 km)

I've tried searching and can only find GL200A.

Are there two types of controllers?
No. There is only one remote controller (GL200A). The FCC/CE mode is set by the Mavic based on its GPS location.

Reactions: dsd317
Thank you.

Do you have any recommendations on where to buy? I've seen $188 from ebay seller in Singapore with free shipping, but delivery date is sometime in October. $299 from reputable store like B&H Photo.

$299 is the going price for a Mavic remote controller. $188 seems a little suspect for a brand new remote controller. And, if you buy it from a seller that is not an authorized DJI dealer and/or location outside of the US, it might be harder to return if it does not arrive as expected.

You can also buy a remote controller for $299 here on Amazon or direct from DJI here. B&H is an okay place to buy from too.

Last edited:
Reactions: dsd317
I sell used controllers for $230 shipped. Im an approved vendor here on Mavic Pilots, am based in the USA and I accept Paypal. All my controllers are tested and most are in great condition.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest