DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Remote controller losing battery charge while off?

hidaven

Reactions
Its weird, sometimes it does it, other times its losing a few percent a day? Anyone have any ideas why? Is there something that can drain the battery while off? Controller hasn't been charged more than 25 times so its not worn out..... Maybe leaving the phone plug connected to the controller? IDK.....

Its weird, sometimes it does it, other times its losing a few percent a day? Anyone have any ideas why? Is there something that can drain the battery while off? Controller hasn't been charged more than 25 times so its not worn out..... Maybe leaving the phone plug connected to the controller? IDK.....

The remote will charge the phone, so maybe that is it. Disconnect and see.

No, I'm talking about the remote discharging with no phone connected. Its at 100% when I store it and week later its at 90%. Its draining somehow.

Controller will always slowly discharge the battery as in effect, it’s always partly powered on as there is only soft power control, no real off switch.

Mine just started doing same thing. I charge it to 100% take it off charger then check it an hour later it's at 63%. I've modified the antennas I dont no if I did something to cause this while adding the 4Hawks Xr Range Extender or if its something else. I've had the mod on the remote for awhile and it just started losing charge today. Any ideas?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929