Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic repair or replacement?

Former Member

Reaction score
Many customers ask me, at what point is it worth just replacing my Mavic after a crash or loss? While there is really no dollar limit one can spend on a repair, there is a point of diminishing returns, where it's just not economical to repair it.

We, at Thunderdrones, offer many options for repair and replacement. We can repair parts, replace parts, or replace components that might be faulty. We could also help you get into a new bird for a low price if you feel that your repair dollar threshold is is lower than the expected repair cost, and you would just simply like to get into a new, preowned, or refurbed bird.

We have done almost 1,500 sales, repairs and trades, and we know what we're doing. We can save you money on a repair, or give you options if you decide not to repair it, or simply get into a completely different bird. Tired of your Mavic, or need a more professional bird? We have P4P's. Inspires, and a range of other new, used and refurbed birds available and will give you a credit towards your Mavic.

Drop us a line and let us know how we can help you. Best to reach us here or by email at [email protected]. You can give us a call, and if we are not out flying, or in the middle of a repair, we will be happy to talk with you. Once you get me talking, you might be on the phone for an hour listening to me make recommendations, so be prepared for a numb ear. :)

Best to all,

Rob

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexPineiro