jimapp

Reactions
www.wrapnfly.ca

Send me an email and use promotion code "MavicPilots"

$25.00 plus $10 shipping with tracking

3 battery skins no extra charge

Currently accepting paypal

Not to be confused with some of the economical product material
We use only the best premium film and it fits very well. Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me

That one has more of a flat finish but i was surprised how sharp it looked

www.wrapnfly.ca

Send me an email and use promotion code "MavicPilots"

$25.00 plus $10 shipping with tracking

3 battery skins no extra charge

Currently accepting paypal

Not to be confused with some of the economical product material
We use only the best premium film and it fits very well. Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me
Serious? $10 shipping?! Are you sending 700 of them and a brick to each person?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerstwin
Couple days ago in another thread you said $35 USD and free shipping. Something doesnt add up right ...

Reactions: Slayerstwin
I am new to this so please let me explain. I am shipping from Canada and I have experienced horrid deliveries some taking 4-5 weeks. By paying extra for tracking we can see exactly where the product is and act if necessary. When trying to determine exactly how much to charge I knew that $25 USD would be for the product and from checking with the local post office sending a tube to California from Ontario could cost $12 approx. mind you this is for express post with tracking. When I originally posted $35 and free shipping this was taking all into account.
I do have a very good film product and willing to work with anyone, I do not intend to profit from the shipping so here is my proposal. Anyone interested simply provide me a zip code or postal code and I will respond with a quote for shipping. I am picking up tubes today(to ship in) and will have a better more accurate pricing.
The only reason I am doing this at all is because I was appalled at how much some of the competitors charged! And I have seen one who even charges $24 USD! just for shipping.

Reactions: wayy510

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost