Join Us Now

Mavic Started Shipping !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaw10

Reactions
News2016-10-21

Dear Customers,

DJI is pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the Mavic Pro starting today.

As we told you earlier this week, demand is heavy, and we are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. Please check online for updates on your order status.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Adam Najberg

Global Director of Communication

DJI

Great news. Since I was late in the game ordering it (and by late I mean 3 days after announcement) I still don't expect to see it anytime soon. Patience patience patience.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Great news. Since I was late in the game ordering it (and by late I mean 3 days after announcement) I still don't expect to see it anytime soon. Patience patience patience.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Same here I only sent for mine pre order on the 18th.

Outstanding! It'll be interesting to see how dealers in different countries are prioritised. I ordered from riseabove in Australia - I wonder where we sit on DJI's list...

Last edited:
Great news.
Although its 8pm in night in China now, so I doubt we will see any shipped until 12 hours from now.

Well, this would mean the date (Oct 26) for my device was spot on, provided it still leaves out with the first batch. But they are shipping! That is the important thing. All that rumormongering and BS over a few days (6) of being late. Wow....

It is funny how much of a hissy fit some people are having. "THEY LIED TO US, WAAAAAAAA!!!!" I've seen better behaved children at a Lego Bricktober event when they ran out of free building sets.

My Mavic is far back in the pre-order line, and I'm patient, but good to hear they are barely behind schelule.

Woooo Hoooo! Only problem is that now I'll be hitting my Order Status page refresh button every 1/2 hr.

Best Buy updated their site. It now says "get it by Mon Oct 31st". That's great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje