DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic stops ascending even with joystick fully pushed

Fabian

Reactions
There is that one shot I like to do where the mavic looks down and just ascend full speed up while rotating the drone slowly. For some reasons, the drone would stop ascending even tho I am still pushing up the joystick. I giggle it and control comes back but it would stop several times sometimes during the ascent. I don't see any obstacle warnings, I tried calibrate IMU, compass, obstacle sensors and even RT but the problem still persists. I have the latest firmware too and I tried in sport mode as well (so no obstacle avoidance) but it still happens almost every time. I can't find any logical explanation, it's annoying I am starting to think that that drone is defective. Any ideas? Thx.

Reactions: ccarnot
Have you looked at the logs for information? Feel free to upload to healthydrones.com and share the link.

Have you looked at the logs for information? Feel free to upload to healthydrones.com and share the link.
I guess no, I never look at flight logs to be honest. You think I would find the answer to my problem there? I will take a look.

I'm new to drones but did read in another thread there is no altitude limit on the Mavic in the USA apparently elsewhere it's 500m. Hope this helps

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa