DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC TRUTH.. MY FIRST FLIGHT AND TRUTH

It's a trade off. Are you a more casual user or otherwise want a flying camera that is easily portable for a variety of activities like hiking, or do you need top notch video quality? If it's the former, you need the Mavic Pro, if the latter, then you'll want the Phantom line. If you're making real movies, you get Inspire.

There's probably 1 million drone pilots Worldwide (or more) and the video above is the opinion of only one of them.

Why are we even debating this?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
It's a trade off. Are you a more casual user or otherwise want a flying camera that is easily portable for a variety of activities like hiking, or do you need top notch video quality? If it's the former, you need the Mavic Pro, if the latter, then you'll want the Phantom line. If you're making real movies, you get Inspire.

There's probably 1 million drone pilots Worldwide (or more) and the video above is the opinion of only one of them.

The trade off is this.... People think buying the latest drone will make them perfect in the sky to capture. This is not so. its about learning how to capture. its all about the capture! lol did you watch the ending? its not what you fly its about how you fly. The video is ment to be humorous and light heart to show that its now pressure. but fly and enjoy

Reactions: OCsurfer411
The trade off is this.... People think buying the latest drone will make them perfect in the sky to capture. This is not so. its about learning how to capture. its all about the capture! l

Exactly. When learning the rudiments of photography, light and exposure as it relates to aperture, ISO, and shutter speed...what would be better.... a point-and-shoot camera, or a dSLR?

Exactly. When learning the rudiments of photography, light and exposure as it relates to aperture, ISO, and shutter speed...what would be better.... a point-and-shoot camera, or a dSLR?

I preordered this because i want video and good price point.. can't wait to try it out.. mid dec they say

Real Movies and the Inspire? The Inspire class is STILL a prosumer drone and there are far better options for those making REAL movies than the Inspire Line but, that's neither here nor there. Full HD at 60FPS is enough resolution for slow motion playback given you're not butchering your shot and hoping to salvage it via crop. It has been stated and tested that of course 4K is crisper and clearer than Full HD but for whom? People who are sitting way too close to their television or playback monitor? At normal viewing distances the difference in picture quality is negligible; definitely not the jump in quality as we see from say SD to HD.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser