DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Video for Lovers: "Can We Fly Free?"

CC Rider

Reactions
Howdy. I've been laid up for more than 2 months and therefore grounded due to some major back surgery for the second time. Lots of recovery time, so I used some of it to delve into another passion of mine next to drone flying which is making music, or at least MY attempts at doing so!

Anyway, it struck me one day that I had my first kiss from a teenage girl 45 years ago this summer a few months before I turned 13, from a memorable young lady named Melinda who was visiting the beach area where I live with her family for their summer vacation. Prompted by this memory, I put together a song and had some filming ideas in mind as well. Once I was finally able to fly again I shot some footage of the area in which I live - including flyovers above the large wooded area near a river that I call home - put it to the music, and came up with this video, titled "Can We Fly Free?" It's a video intended for lovers everywhere.

I think the Mavic captures scenery incredibly and is limited only by a pilot's imagination. In the right hands the video can be incredibly expressive all on it's own. Using the right soundtrack can greatly add dramatic depth to your compiled images. I'm not saying I'm great at this, but I wanted to share this video with the community and am open to any feedback you may care to offer. CAUTION: I assume no responsibility for any damage to your ears due to my singing or performing! All I can do is try.

Hope you enjoy this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradl