DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic video not continuous

Dan Lee

Reactions
My Mavic videos are stopping and restarting. I'll start my video and it appears to be recording fine but when I look at my mini SD Card there might 3 separate videos as it stops and starts. Anyone know how to correct this problem? Any ideas would be appreciated.

The video will always split at 4GB. There's no way to prevent that from occurring.

But I'm not reaching 4GB before it splits. Largest vid of the 3 was 2.3GB.
Are there any gaps in between the videos where the previous video stops and the next video starts?

Can you reproduce that using a different memory card?

I think you are right msinger. I went back and the first video was 3.8GB. Then the second one was 2.3GB and cut off just as I hand caught my Mavic and appears to have cut off as I caught it and restarted immediately for the 3rd vid. The 3rd was only 305MB as I turned the Mavic Battery off as I placed in on the ground. That could have just been a glitch. I use to record in 1080P and started now to record in 4K. I guess I'm not use to the files being much bigger as I never had the stopping at 4GB. So when the Mavic cut the video off at 3.8GB that is normal?

So glad i read this as i just began having the same issues. I used to film in 1080 at 24 fps and never went past 4 G per flight. Now im filming in 2.7k or 1080 at 30fps and noticing the split videos.thx you so much

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7