DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic video upload problems

Zandian

Reactions
Hey, I was wondering if anyone might know why when I try to upload YouTube a Mavic recorded 2.7k video, converted to 2k mp4 in Cyberlink PowerDirector it plays like this in YouTube:

upload_2016-11-14_19-50-34.png

Should I not be choosing 2k in PowerDirector, or is there something funky about 2.7k where YouTube doesn't like it?

Thanks,
Z

sorry to hijack your thread with a side question but i was contemplating buying cyberlink, as an MP4 Video editor

i'm kind of lost since there are so many choices out there (PINNACLE, ADOBE PREMIERE and so on)

CYBERLINK is it hard to comprehend ? would you recommend it ? and what about effects (transitions, special effects)

thanx in advance

For your youtube question, try to upload a 1080p MAVIC video and see if does the same. I have seen some 2,7 k MAVIC videos on youtube playing fine.

I've uploaded 2.7k natively I think. It's when I try to edit and add music Powerdirector doesn't seem to create a file YouTube likes when I choose 2k. I believe I've done 1080p 60fps as well and that worked. Makes me wonder if I should record in 4k and edit 4k or simply stay 1080p the whole way...

Z

sorry to hijack your thread with a side question but i was contemplating buying cyberlink, as an MP4 Video editor

i'm kind of lost since there are so many choices out there (PINNACLE, ADOBE PREMIERE and so on)

CYBERLINK is it hard to comprehend ? would you recommend it ? and what about effects (transitions, special effects)

thanx in advance

For your youtube question, try to upload a 1080p MAVIC video and see if does the same. I have seen some 2,7 k MAVIC videos on youtube playing fine.

I used Pinnacle years ago. Do they still offer stock music for free? If that's the case that would be nice. Had to spring for buying music because Powerdirector offers very few tracks.

Otherwise Powerdirector works pretty well. Some things are not all that intuitive and it doesn't like 4k all that much, at least not on my marginal system, but I like it for the most part.

Z

Thank you zandian for the short review ;)

not sure about what pinnacles offers now , i used it more than 10 years ago...prehistoric age !!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User