DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Video Vibration?

tommypang

Reactions
Hey guys it's my first time posting here!
I just got my mavic a week ago. After checking the footage I got these couple days, I found there are constantly micro shakes that makes camera blurry.
I calibrated everything and made sure that the gimbal is in place. BTW I'm using the low noise props, not sure if original ones would be better? Also the app shows gimbal abnormal vibration
I contacted DJI support, they wanted me to send the drone in
But I'm just curious have any of you guys faced this problem? It's just so weird I didn't find any info elsewhere.
Thanks!

I haven't tried it yet, going to tomorrow. If that works I would have to return these low noise ones lol

Let us know how using standard props goes.

Following because I had been contemplating getting the new props.

I was also thinking you might have a defective/unbalanced prop in your set?

That's what I was thinking. Something is not right. Please share your results with regular props.

That's what I was thinking. Something is not right. Please share your results with regular props.
Hey guys, just got back from flying. I flew with the original props today, and every shot was smooth, no gimbal vibration message. Seems like it is the LN Props problem. they are brand new and looks good I'm not sure if they have a unbalanced problem
Gonna have to contact DJI about returning them lol. Thanks guys

Hey guys, just got back from flying. I flew with the original props today, and every shot was smooth, no gimbal vibration message. Seems like it is the LN Props problem. they are brand new and looks good I'm not sure if they have a unbalanced problem
Gonna have to contact DJI about returning them lol. Thanks guys
So, if you get another set of Platinums, let us know if they behave better.

How tight are they in the hinges. They should be firm enough to hold the blade up horizontal when held on edge but will move down when hub is taped with finger. If they all do that ok then you have definitely got a defective prop from moulding.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder