DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic will no longer go above 30 meters even after adjusting the settings on the controller

adbeal

Reactions
Mavic will no longer go above 30 meters even after adjusting the settings on the controller. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Yes I just checked those and they look fine. Still will not go above 30 m. First time I’ve had this problem in like 4 years.

Media is stored separately from the app at least on android, but I never use these features so I don't know for sure.

Will it still save my pics and videos on the app?
Your pics and videos would be on the SD card of the AC.

Pics are embedded into the flight records, if that's what you're talking about. If anything you'll want to possibly back up your flight records from the phone (if you use clean cache/data option instead of uninstall/reinstall).

First thing would be to Log out of your DJI Account. Power off device completely (Not just a restart). Power on Device and restart your app and log in. (Disable auto login, if so equipped). Check your flight then, Logged into DJI servers will cause this problem more often than the other replies, but those shouldn't be discounted as well as further steps to diagnose. But Logging out, then logging in fixes "most" of this issue. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun