DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic with Fatshark HD3

Lino

Reactions
Finally got a chance to hook up my Mavic to the Fatsharks, it was not as clear at the iPhone image, I was also getting multiple strong controller interference probably from the HDMI wifi module, then I removed the Fatsharks and turned off, also turned on airplane mode on my phone, the connection on the controller I think was a lot better.
I was also flying a lot higher than usual 100 meters I'm sure the line of sight was better for the controller at that height.
I might play around with the Fatsharks and the mavic more, but for now I'm sticking with just the iPhone, and the fatsharks for the racers.

Reactions: DSI
how did you manage to connect the Fatsharks with your video feed from the Mavic please ?

how did you manage to connect the Fatsharks with your video feed from the Mavic please ?
I used an HDMI wireless device called 5G OKCast, there are others that do the same, also a small cable from mini HDMI male to HDMI female, and to power the device I was actually able to use the USB port on the Mavic controller while the iPhone was plugged into the other port.
Then the iPhone gets on the wifi network from the OKCast puts out, then put iPhone on AirPlay mirroring.
The idea came from a member of this forum.

Reactions: RAFALE
thank you very much
using litchi in fpv mode for that ?

Hi, do you think it is possible to connect Quanum DIY goggles? They have RCA inputs. Wouldn't just micro USB to RCA adapter from controller work? Or is it more complicated to get video feed from controller to goggles?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada