DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic with GoPro mount

Reactions

Starts off shaky and violent, second run seems to work. 'Work' as in not crash the Mavic ;)

Wow nice Vid BTW home come in the second flight trying it's not shaking anymore? Do you adjust gopro mount again? Would you share how to mount it properly so it's not shaking anymore in seconds tried?

Not my vid. I'm guessing the first time the camera was put on uneven in balance and that messed up the gyro. Either that or the less likely version is that the aerodynamics of the quad was altered by the exact placing of the camera and adjusting it even slightly made it work. IIRC the owner posted the video so you can simply ask them in a Youtube comment.

Mounting anything to the Mavic: I don't think it's a good idea to put stuff on the top of the drone, so close to the props. If I ever want to attach anything to it, I will use the two little legs with holes at the bottom and mount whatever at the bottom and hand catch it (as they did in the end of the video from 06:37).

Reactions: BrooklynFlyer
Camera made it top heavy and unstable in the first segment. It appears to be mounted much closer to the Mavic body in the second, which reduced the top heaviness and increased stability. Interesting, but not something I would want to try.

I’m thinking of trying same. Why? Cuz DJI still has choppy vid at times which was introduced after one of the last updates.

I'd try reinstalling the update. Mine is as rock solid as it has been since day one, almost 2 years ago.

I just last weekend installed the newest hoping it would of taken care of issue.
I will try again.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS