DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic ZOOM attempting to lift Mavic PRO and SPARK

MichiganMavic

Reactions
I tried to see if rescuing a Mavic is possible with a ZOOM. It can separately.
probably better if you use a Phantom series instead.

I'd be nervous trying to pull another Mavic out of a tree because of the branches taking hold of the stuck drone.
If you look closely, you'll see a Remote Release Mechanism in case of something going awry

* sorry for the long, non edited video

Last edited:
If you going to do it, hook first then launch! Longer tether between each would have been nice for the try! :p

Reactions: RogerMav
I tried to see if rescuing a Mavic is possible with a ZOOM. It can separately.
probably better if you use a Phantom series instead.

I'd be nervous trying to pull another Mavic out of a tree because of the branches taking hold of the stuck drone.
If you look closely, you'll see a Remote Release Mechanism in case of something going awry

* sorry for the long, non edited video

Fantastic video, there is a lot to be learned from this video. I was not sure why you were attempting to lift both the Mavic and the Spark , but seeing that it could lift both units was interesting.

I think the idea on how to really rescue a drone with a drone is a very good thought.

Duuuuude! Lol. Nice test. Maybe a coat hanger wire crazy glued to the belly to nab other drones?

We have played with launching a spark from a drone. Using a TBS disco with a platform slung below. Able to start the spark in the air and then drop. Was an interesting project but kids got it working.
Sorry, kinda unrelated, but this thread reminded me :)

Reactions: BD0G
We have played with launching a spark from a drone. Using a TBS disco with a platform slung below. Able to start the spark in the air and then drop. Was an interesting project but kids got it working.
Sorry, kinda unrelated, but this thread reminded me :)

??? that's actually acreative idea!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio