DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic zoom RTH

drrinee man

Reactions
i have a macic zoom and i was trying to add a mavic pro battery adapter chip on my drone and now its in RTH mode and i can't take off . Because it's saying my battery is to low to fly, When the battery is fully charged.

i have a mavic zoom and i was trying to add a mavic pro battery adapter chip on my drone and now its in RTH mode and i can't take off . Because it's saying my battery is to low to fly, When the battery is fully charged.
I try to use a DJI Mavic Pro Battery Mod Adapter i goy it off Etsy web site and i am have trouble try to install it and got a massage Drone has only enough battery for RTH and will not take off.

The connector pinout is not the same on the M2 as on the M1, the battery voltage is not the same either... you risk killing your M2 with that unsuited adatper.

Reactions: Starz
The connector pinout is not the same on the M2 as on the M1, the battery voltage is not the same either... you risk killing your M2 with that unsuited adatper.
well for now i can't fly because it's stuck in [RTH] Return to home when i turn it on. do you no what i can do to fix this issue,

Did you remove your adapter and revert to using a normal stock battery? Post a screenshot of the error. "in RTH mode" means nothing when you're on the ground, so can't understand your situation.

Did you remove your adapter and revert to using a normal stock battery? Post a screenshot of the error. "in RTH mode" means nothing when you're on the ground, so can't understand your situation.
hey sorry for not getting back sooner but i do have the those pic's I hope you can help

Attachments

• IMG_2445.jpg
    IMG_2445.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2444.jpg
    IMG_2444.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 8
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads