DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Zoom stopped connecting to DJI Go app

funnyhow

Reactions
It was working fine the first few weeks but then it stopped connecting to the app. It's an iPhone 7 attached to the remote or by itself. The remote shows it's connected so it's only having trouble connecting to the app. I've updated to the latest firmware and the iPhone is up to date too. I removed the micro SD and it didn't make a difference. What else could be wrong?

It was working fine the first few weeks but then it stopped connecting to the app. It's an iPhone 7 attached to the remote or by itself. The remote shows it's connected so it's only having trouble connecting to the app. I've updated to the latest firmware and the iPhone is up to date too. I removed the micro SD and it didn't make a difference. What else could be wrong?

Use a different cord.

Also try a different usb port. Some folks find the bottom larger port more reliable, leaving the small side port for charging.

Also, if you can back up your data/files, UNinstall and REinstall the app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots