Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Zoom w/ Smart Controller ***SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVegaman

Reaction score
Up for sale is my hardly used DJI Mavic Zoom with Smart controller. It is in mint condition, no blemishes, hard landings, or shenanigans. It will come with a total of 3 batteries, Polar Pro Case, ND filters, extra propellers and charging bank. Please feel free to contact me with questions. I respond and ship quickly. Priced to sell. Thank you for looking! Shoot me an offer.

Mavic has had skin applied from day 1, and smart controller has tempered glass screen protector. (fingerprints not included
)

I am an ebay power seller with over 800 positive feedbacks, and also sell on rcgroups.com with 100 + positive feedbacks. I can provide links upon request. I am also not opposed to speaking/face time/ etc to verify my identity. Paypal is my preferred method of payment, but am flexible.

Attachments

Crush4602

Reaction score
Up for sale is my hardly used DJI Mavic Zoom with Smart controller. It is in mint condition, no blemishes, hard landings, or shenanigans. It will come with a total of 3 batteries, Polar Pro Case, ND filters, extra propellers and charging bank. Please feel free to contact me with questions. I respond and ship quickly. Priced to sell. Thank you for looking! Shoot me an offer.

Mavic has had skin applied from day 1, and smart controller has tempered glass screen protector. (fingerprints not included
)

I am an ebay power seller with over 800 positive feedbacks, and also sell on rcgroups.com with 100 + positive feedbacks. I can provide links upon request. I am also not opposed to speaking/face time/ etc to verify my identity. Paypal is my preferred method of payment, but am flexible.
Very interested. Can you PM me and we can chat?

DVegaman

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your interest. The package is pending sale. Will update once complete.

Gilbertlopez1

Reaction score

)

Sounds Like A Great Price ! If I Didn’t Already Have The Zoom, And Batts, And SM, I Would Take It... Thats Like Over $2000 New...

Status
Not open for further replies.