DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic2Pro pilot, second post

Buzzman

Reactions
Hello, I've enjoyed eavesdropping on the forum for the past year since I've owned my Mavic2Pro. Just replied to a post from BassNasty about bees/wasps attaching his MavicAir. I'm an entomologist and evolutionary biologist at the University of Arizona in Tucson. I study bee pollination of native plants. Also enjoying landscape aerial photography with the Mavic. Buzzman is my handle since I research vibratile (or buzz) pollination. Female bees turn themselves into living tuning forks and sonicate the pollen out of tomato, cranberry, eggplant and blueberry etc. flowers. These flower anthers are like a two-holed salt shaker. The pollen grains can only escape through the tiny holes. Thank a bee pollinator for every third bite of food we eat. :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing the information on bees. We greatly depend on their existence. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Bees and the hard work they do to help place food on our tables are one of nature’s gifts to us! Love the bees, however they can be hard to avoid when flying sometimes.

welcome to the forum ,and with a forum name like yours ,i hope you dont have a sting in your tail

First, welcome.

Next, Keep up the great work of advocating for our pollinator friends! They have so much stacked up against them. Every effort from being mindful of the pesticides we might use to the kinds of flowers we maintain in our gardens help. And every little bit of help, well, helps! :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000