DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic's Clones first flight

wytnyt

Reactions
well not really a flight as its too cold out and slowing so i powered it up in my living room
very limited space with 14'x18 size so it was tight.
Eachine E58 flew rather well for a cheapie drone and is packed features with 3 different ways to land,,3rd not advisable:)
and yes i wrecked it,4 times in fact with 2 times rather hard and no damage,WOOHOO

well not really a flight as its too cold out and slowing so i powered it up in my living room
very limited space with 14'x18 size so it was tight.
Eachine E58 flew rather well for a cheapie drone and is packed features with 3 different ways to land,,3rd not advisable:)
and yes i wrecked it,4 times in fact with 2 times rather hard and no damage,WOOHOO

Any videos?

Reactions: wytnyt
Any videos?
what and embarrass my self no way:) i looked like a drunk trying to tap dance
biggest issue was the confined space left no leeway and constantly having to make corrections but it was fun.

Reactions: Former Member
just flew my second flight,did much better,the right stick is sticking causing delays which in a small room isnt good but once i knew to look out for that i just chugged right along.this little birds alot of fun and tuff as heck,had one small mishap and one very hard hit but no damage.
id certainly recommend this to learning Atti mode as this fellow keeps your fingers busy

Just got my E58. Trying hard to decipher the manual. Think I need an interpreter.

Reactions: wytnyt
Just got my E58. Trying hard to decipher the manual. Think I need an interpreter.
agreed its a learning process and its so new that google is useless

with the E58, I tend to "flick" the control sticks and let them re- center as opposed to holding them in a direction, that way I can quickly correct if I need a reverse, just flick back in the opposite direction.

This also helps helps when hovering and the E58 starts to drift, just "flick" in the opposite direction, the trimming is all important it pays to make "one click" corrections on the trim tabs to see what the AC does, then correct again. Using this method I've almost got a stable hover in one spot

with the E58, I tend to "flick" the control sticks and let them re- center as opposed to holding them in a direction, that way I can quickly correct if I need a reverse, just flick back in the opposite direction.

This also helps helps when hovering and the E58 starts to drift, just "flick" in the opposite direction, the trimming is all important it pays to make "one click" corrections on the trim tabs to see what the AC does, then correct again. Using this method I've almost got a stable hover in one spot
i figured that out this time,the first time it traversed the entire room in a flash

I just got one of these to fly around in the house. Prop gaurds and FPV camera are fun. fits in the palm of your hand and comes with 2 batteries. I gave $50 but have seen them cheaper if you dont mind waiting.

Crappy narrator on this video, Robot?

well,it looks like the clone is dying,one of the front motors wont react to altitude,when yawing it works good so it must be in the controller or electronics.
anyone got a spark for sale-hit me up.

well,it looks like the clone is dying,one of the front motors wont react to altitude,when yawing it works good so it must be in the controller or electronics.
anyone got a spark for sale-hit me up.
Wow that was short lived...;)

yeah disappointing,just got my grand daughter interested in drones too,guess ill look for a higher end drone,get what you pay for.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000