DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic's to ship on Oct 18th!

Dennis

Reactions
Got the official word (to me anyway) about Mavic shipping.. I sent an email to the DJI Store on Amazon about shipping and got a reply 2 days later.. Though in the message they got my order date wrong, I ordered on the 27th..

Dear Dennis

Thank you for contacting DJI Amazon store and ordering the Mavic Pro from us.

We will start to ship the Mavic Pro around October 18th on first come first served basis.
Since you placed the order on September 28th, it will be probably included in the first batch shipment. Don't worry.
After shipped it out, it will take another 3 to 5 days for you to get the package.
Thank you for your kindly patience.

If there is anything we can assist you, please feel free to let us know.
Wishing you have a great day!
Best Regards
Ella
DJI Official Store

------------- Message I sent -------------

Wondering why my delivery date says Nov 1 thru the 17th when I ordered an hour after the announcement started on Sep 27th? Most other sellers have MUCH fast delivery times.. Am I getting penalized for ordering thru DJI and not a dealer?

Reactions: edoginasia
That's great news if that's what happens.. Personally I wouldn't post up my order details on a public forum which contains personal information (your email address, order number, etc.) in case somebody tries to hijack your order, cancel it or some other skulduggery but maybe that's me just being paranoid. :)

I am in the same boat. I am really having to stay busy not to think about it. Now, I just need to NOT take off work the day after, because I just dont have the time to take off.

I got an identical email... I ordered around 10AM PDT, I've always had delivery window between (Oct. 25th - Nov 2nd) showing on my Amazon tracking page.

October 18th, hopefully mine ships also as I was told I was in the first batch

i took a job at 9PM on sunday just so the time will go by faster for me to stop checking my account all day haha, ill be off around 9am and will be to tired to sit at the computer waiting so ill get a good sleep in and when i will wake up it will be 18th in china and ill be sleeping with my fingers crossed haha

I'm wishing everyone a shipping date! Good luck guys! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Remember, the Oct 15 date was for the DJI stores to have stock, not the rest of the world. The 15th was also a Saturday. Today (Monday, Oct 17) we MAY start hearing from people close to a store doing their unboxings, but I really doubt it. My order has a range of Oct 18-26. I ordered directly from DJI through their amazon storefront (not a 3rd party) on release day, shortly after it listed for sale, and it still has the same range, nothing has changed. My hope is to get it before the weekend, but not holding my breath. Nothing we can do.

However, if you have questions, contact the seller directly. If you ordered from DJI, reach out and see. By just guessing here, we're doing nothing but spinining our wheels and stirring up the dust of the rumor-mill with no real data.

I dropped by the DJI flagship store in Hong Kong last Thursday to take a look at the Mavic. Talking to the sales guy about when the Mavic will actually be available from the store, he told me that they are expecting to receive stock around mid November, and that those who ordered online would be receiving it earlier than the store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy