DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavis mini 2 vs phantom 4 advance

Ajr

Reactions
I was wondering if anyone has both, or know how much better the image quality of the phantom 4 is. My big thing is I don't use it because it's just so big to carry around to different locations. I'm looking to get rid of it and replace with the mini 2. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

We have all the drones and your not going to be happy going from a Phantom 4 to a Mini 2 but you might consider the Air 2 as its our pick for drone of the decade.

The video specs : the Picture quality and the Performance and extra gear make it an exceptional drone.

Phanntomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.

Hi Ajr. Yes, we have both - more or less. Actually we have the P4P+, which came out before your slightly later version. And it's great.

I would beg to differ that it's "just so big to carry about" because that's what we have been doing and continue to do, for professional work, usually overseas. Everything is relative, of course. That said, we've now got a Mini 2 - only our second drone - for when we really do have to travel light.

I posted my assessment here; Great drone

As we're using both drones for professional purposes, I'm sure you'll realise we wouldn't overly lower our high standards in using the Mini 2 if it wasn't capable of decent output. As with any equipment, the main factor is how it's used. We won't be selling the P4P+, so (for clarity) the Mini 2 is an addition as different from a replacement.

If I had to say which is best - either or - then it's undoubtedly the P4P+. But the Mini 2 is genuinely great and very easy to fly.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: Ajr
We have all the drones and your not going to be happy going from a Phantom 4 to a Mini 2 but you might consider the Air 2 as its our pick for drone of the decade.

The video specs : the Picture quality and the Performance and extra gear make it an exceptional drone.

Phanntomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.
I wonder if someone would take my drone on a trade for the air 2?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots