DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MavNight

Mavic is not really a good night shooting option. It is a hybrid focus so is supposed to work best. It's shot on a preprogrammed Litchi flight with POI and auto focus sharp followed by post processing in Lightworks and Dashware.
Amstar
MIKADO, ALIGN, Phantom 2 Vision, P3A, P3P, P4, P4A, P4P, MPro

Reactions: Hauptmann
Many of us are intrigued by the data display in your video. You stated that it was a programmed Litchi mission, but the display is very unlike Litchi. Whatever it is, I like it, and would like to know more about the app.

Enjoyed both videos--great, great work, though I wouldn't be comfortable flying so high above a city. I guess you were flying manually in the second video, as there was a KPH gauge and no course map. On both videos, I noticed that your compass was wandering crazily. Sometimes it looked like you were maneuvering like in a dogfight, yet the video remained steady. What's up with that? I hope that's a simple fix.

Besides your skill as a pilot/videographer, I really like the data display. Did you come up with that, or did you buy it somewhere? In any case, it's really kool.

BTW, are you in Australia? G'day, mate!

Enjoyed both videos--great, great work, though I wouldn't be comfortable flying so high above a city. I guess you were flying manually in the second video, as there was a KPH gauge and no course map. On both videos, I noticed that your compass was wandering crazily. Sometimes it looked like you were maneuvering like in a dogfight, yet the video remained steady. What's up with that? I hope that's a simple fix.

Besides your skill as a pilot/videographer, I really like the data display. Did you come up with that, or did you buy it somewhere? In any case, it's really kool.
Thank you.
The compass picks up very tiny deflections in bearing which is not obvious on film because of the height. The video is shot manually, data editing and synchronization with Dashware and post processing in Lightworks.
Enjoy!
Btw, I'm impressed with Mpro. Its one of the smoothest birds to fly. At present, the only thing superior and my favourite is P4P, which can easily shoot professional grade films/pics.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929