DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavric minì 2 used with Samsung tablet advice plz

Watto600

Reactions
Hi, new member here so please be gentle with me , I have a Samsung galaxy tab 6 lite which cable do I need to buy to connect with the controller ? Also can someone recommend a good tablet holder . Tia

Hi, new member here so please be gentle with me , I have a Samsung galaxy tab 6 lite which cable do I need to buy to connect with the controller ? Also can someone recommend a good tablet holder . Tia

this for the tablet holder.....

eBay item number:

and this for the cable
eBay item number:

I got both and work well my tab is the samsung tab 8" but I'm sure it's the same connection

You need a usbc to usb c cable, preferably one end is a 90° connector.
In the US I hopped on amazon for this:
And for the tablet holder I've tried a few. The cheap one is this:
And the one I really like is here:

I prefer the vcutech wraparound style from Amazon, very secure and stable.

I'm using a tablet holder from Amazon. A FPVtosky $17.99

Foldable Tablet Holder for DJI Mini 2 /Mavic Air 2/ Air 2S/ DJI Mavic 3, No Disassembly Upgraded iPad Holder Stand, DJI Mini 2 Accessories, Mavic Air 2 Accessories​

It is a bit long, as I don't need the second holder area at the top. Might cut that part off later. I also bought a lanyard just to be safe. If you are on that page on Amazon, the lanyard is listed separately at the bottom of the screen. The clip for the lanyard is designed to grab the edge of the "well" the mount comes up out of. The holder holds the tablet tight. I did need to buy another cable. It is a USB C to USB C. Probably 8" to a foot long. It's the striped cord on the right.

DJIController1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm using a tablet holder from Amazon. A FPVtosky $17.99

Foldable Tablet Holder for DJI Mini 2 /Mavic Air 2/ Air 2S/ DJI Mavic 3, No Disassembly Upgraded iPad Holder Stand, DJI Mini 2 Accessories, Mavic Air 2 Accessories​

It is a bit long, as I don't need the second holder area at the top. Might cut that part off later. I also bought a lanyard just to be safe. If you are on that page on Amazon, the lanyard is listed separately at the bottom of the screen. The clip for the lanyard is designed to grab the edge of the "well" the mount comes up out of. The holder holds the tablet tight. I did need to buy another cable. It is a USB C to USB C. Probably 8" to a foot long. It's the striped cord on the right.

View attachment 147465

I take it you are talking about the DJI MINI 2. That is not the same as the MAVIC MINI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett