DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maximize discounts on my next DJI drone

scubaddictions

Reactions
All,

I've spent hours working on this, I think I've figured the smartest option but I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

I'll try to keep it brief: looking at buying a Mavic 2 Pro (with standard controller), Fly More, and DJI Care Refresh. Without discounts would come to $2017 on DJI.com

I also have an education discount, which I believe would give me 10% off on the drone and the DJI Care Refresh. Once I've purchased the drone, I can then buy DJI Select for $49, and use one of the 20% off accessory coupons on the Fly More package. This would bring the cost down to $1826, saving $191.

Factoring in what I need and what I don't need, I haven't yet found a package on another retailer (Amazon, for example) that doesn't add on stuff I don't need for added cost. Please let me know if I'm overlooking an obvious deal on that front.

Is my logic sound?

Hope that isn't too complex, tried keeping things short. Appreciate your input.

Thanks!
Ryan

Last edited:
If your total cost is $1826, that means the Mavic 2 Pro + Fly More package would be $1687 (since DJI Care Refresh is $139). I'd take that deal if that's what those numbers really work out to be. Packages on Amazon that contain similar accessories are around $200 more.

If my math is correct and the discounts are applicable:

Drone: $1499 -10% = $1349.10

DJI Care Refresh: $139 -10% = 125.10

DJI Select: $49

Fly More: $379 – 20% -> $303.20

Total: $1826.40, savings of $191

Looks kosher?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads