DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maximum Distance Has Been Reach

mrnavy2

Reactions
Hello Guys and Gals. I am New in the Drone Community. I am trying to Fly more than 600 feet in distance and it stops and saids Maximum Distance Has Been Reach. Can you tell me what I need to adjust to make it go further? It also happens when I go up. It stops at around 200 feet.
Thanks and this is a GREAT Fourm.
Steve.

3 dots top right of app screen then safety. All has to be powered up for settings to stick.
0B16DDD3-5076-43E5-9229-5C89C2E595BD.png

Hey guys. I'm having two issues. I just bought the drone yesterday : Mavic Mini.

1) drone announcer says battery is low and will return to home.Battery is fully charged and just took off.

2) i set my RTH to highest distance, set distance to max also the altitude is maxed.... For some reason it will only go to 99ft and only about a few hundred feet, sometimes more and sometimes less.
I don't lose signal, however is tells me I'm maybe out of distance / altitude. Check the settings, everything is maxed.. confused:/

Well here is some information I didnon my own today. Went out early to figure why it is only going 600 feet. Well after checking all the Setting and shutting off the Payload switch everything went well. I had a good flight today. Thanks for all your help guys. This is a great fourm.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143