DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

May have found an awesome new place to fly near Greensboro

Toyosupraandy

Reactions
I found an old mill that also has about 26 abandoned homes on it that the mill workers used to live in. I will try to make it this weekend. The mill dates back to the civil war. It may be worth for people in the surrounding area to come visit but i will try to put a video up this weekend.

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-14_11-54-27.png
    upload_2017-6-14_11-54-27.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
Oooh, I'll be driving through in September, I'll have to make a pit stop!

Oooh, I'll be driving through in September, I'll have to make a pit stop!
If i get a chance this weekend i would like to go, If its worth going I will defiantly put up some more details about it with the video. Only thing im a little worried about is that there are a few people living in some of those houses that really are not supposed to be there and I dont know if i want to park my truck in front of their houses. The only thing that has a fence around it is the mill itself, everything else in there, you can drive right up to. All the houses are supposed to be condemned.

Where exactly is this place? I go through there a lot and am always looking places to explore.

Should be interesting, looking forward to the pictures/video

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So i didn't go to the mill but i found another abandoned property that sits on about 60 acres, I just stopped by on the way into work so i didn't have much time to do anything but i defiantly want to go back. kind of a crappy video but i was in a hurry

Last edited:
Reactions: 2X25MPG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada