DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maybe an oddball clip here... but just for the pleasure of flying

slup

Reactions
No scenic views, no Cine mode with slow panning's & no distance or height records. Just raw prop sound & as close as possible to all trees in the area... just pure joy of flying free as a bird.

Not recommended if you suffer from motion sickness ... ;)

... and yeah, have a bad conscious about those joggers that suddenly bunched up behind that small hill there.

No scenic views, no Cine mode with slow panning's & no distance or height records. Just raw prop sound & as close as possible to all trees in the area... just pure joy of flying free as a bird.

Not recommended if you suffer from motion sickness ... ;)

... and yeah, have a bad conscious about those joggers that suddenly bunched up behind that small hill there.

Nice flying! Looks like a fun place. What's your camera angle at, 30°? What about your rates, seems to be much higher than stock?

Reactions: slup
Nice flying! Looks like a fun place. What's your camera angle at, 30°? What about your rates, seems to be much higher than stock?
Thank's 😁

I have the FPV cam on 35 degrees up tilt for all my quads ... & the non adjustable GoPro mount on the Nazgul is on 20 degrees. The difference for the GoPro is due to that it's a bit tight between the back of the GoPro & the battery, especially if I fly with a big 4000mAh LiIon.

And here's my rates in Betaflight, like some expo ... prefer to ease in & out of a snap roll.

1651340560195.png

Reactions: RH009
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian