DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maybe it’s me….

Droniac

*see avatar: I’ve Crashed more than a Drone 🙄
Reactions
It’s been nice seeing M2P’s without much “broo-haha” since air2s and M3. Either I’m way way way behind or I’m simply content with it. Lol, imo just content. The bird Comes home when I tell it to. Sometimes comes to papa when I don’t ask it to. Doesn’t eat much. I wipe it down post flight. I “basically”know where it’s going. It responds well to me. I treat it well and it treats me well (except once or twice). Loved it when I bought it when it came out and enjoy it currently. I don’t fly as much due to certain circumstances, but when I do…. It’s still a real rip. I’m still perfecting super tight turns. And battling headwinds with chess like accuracy and technique. With the above I’m still at an advanced game of checkers currently. Also, Always alert and looking for something strange to capture. Whelp that’s my opinion. The large capacity battery and impressive cam. abilities is no question, a true win, and one of many with the M3. Still not enough for me to move on. I doubt I’d even sell my M2P if I deciding on moving up. Plus I gave it a name “BigBird”. It’s like a lost pet. If you name it, you’re prolly keeping it. Fly safe, have fun and Godspeed. Droniac.

It’s been nice seeing M2P’s without much “broo-haha” since air2s and M3. Either I’m way way way behind or I’m simply content with it. Lol, imo just content. The bird Comes home when I tell it to. Sometimes comes to papa when I don’t ask it to. Doesn’t eat much. I wipe it down post flight. I “basically”know where it’s going. It responds well to me. I treat it well and it treats me well (except once or twice). Loved it when I bought it when it came out and enjoy it currently. I don’t fly as much due to certain circumstances, but when I do…. It’s still a real rip. I’m still perfecting super tight turns. And battling headwinds with chess like accuracy and technique. With the above I’m still at an advanced game of checkers currently. Also, Always alert and looking for something strange to capture. Whelp that’s my opinion. The large capacity battery and impressive cam. abilities is no question, a true win, and one of many with the M3. Still not enough for me to move on. I doubt I’d even sell my M2P if I deciding on moving up. Plus I gave it a name “BigBird”. It’s like a lost pet. If you name it, you’re prolly keeping it. Fly safe, have fun and Godspeed. Droniac.
Agree

You haunt me STILL??? Lmao. Hope all is well. ✌🏼

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929