DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Meandros del Nora (Asturias, Spain)

MrYKBQdV

Reactions
The Nora Meanders ("Meandros del Nora") is a Natural Monument located in Asturias, Spain.
By recommendation of a fellow forum member I purchased a pack of UV/ND/CPL filters for the Mavic 2 Zoom. This allowed me to set a shutter speed of 1/50.
This video was shot at 24pfs by mistake, I should have set 25fps or 30fps for more smoothness and better shutter to frame rate ratio.

Hope y'all enjoy the edit. The music, as usual, OST for the video by cmbstd

Bonus pic

Nora_Crop.jpg

PS: Site ES1200040 Meandros del Nora
For Special Protection Areas (SPA), Proposed Sites for Community Importance (pSCI), Sites of Community Importance (SCI) and for Special Areas of Conservation (SAC)

Reactions: W2EJ
The Nora Meanders ("Meandros del Nora") is a Natural Monument located in Asturias, Spain.
By recommendation of a fellow forum member I purchased a pack of UV/ND/CPL filters for the Mavic 2 Zoom. This allowed me to set a shutter speed of 1/50.
This video was shot at 24pfs by mistake, I should have set 25fps or 30fps for more smoothness and better shutter to frame rate ratio.

Hope y'all enjoy the edit. The music, as usual, OST for the video by cmbstd

Bonus pic

View attachment 80042

PS: Site ES1200040 Meandros del Nora
For Special Protection Areas (SPA), Proposed Sites for Community Importance (pSCI), Sites of Community Importance (SCI) and for Special Areas of Conservation (SAC)
Very nice vid.Beautiful place

Reactions: MrYKBQdV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929