DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

meet for Sunday 3/9 Suffolk County Long Island.

BWRIGHT

Reactions
I live in Coram area on Long Island. Ok received my MP, registered with FAA, Renewed with AMA.
Registered with DJI and bought DJI renew care. Waiting for weather to cooperate for 1st flight.Hoping
for this Sunday. Anybody available to look over my shoulder? Just name time and place.

I live in Coram area on Long Island. Ok received my MP, registered with FAA, Renewed with AMA.
Registered with DJI and bought DJI renew care. Waiting for weather to cooperate for 1st flight.Hoping
for this Sunday. Anybody available to look over my shoulder? Just name time and place.
Welcome to the world of the mavic pro. I also live on Long Island I'm in Ronkonkoma I would not have been able to make that weekend unfortunately I was upstate. Maybe down the road with the warm weather coming it'll make life easier to do meetups out there. I have two mavic's and a phantom 4 Pro Plus.

Welcome to the world of the mavic pro. I also live on Long Island I'm in Ronkonkoma I would not have been able to make that weekend unfortunately I was upstate. Maybe down the road with the warm weather coming it'll make life easier to do meetups out there. I have two mavic's and a phantom 4 Pro Plus.
looking forward to it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11