DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Megalo kavouri: Beautiful beach with stunning views!

Tasos GR

Reactions
Megalo kavouri: Beautiful beach with stunning views!
One of the best options in South Athens for walking therapy!

You gotta love the colour and detail that the M2P produces. Great pullback shot to open and great scenes. Thanks for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Nice and thanks for sharing.

• Love
I can see the light and I wished I could feel the sun - another great video, Tx.
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback! Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!!

Excellent video and music, very well done!
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback! Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!!

You gotta love the colour and detail that the M2P produces. Great pullback shot to open and great scenes. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful video and transitions. Music??

Another great one, Tasos! You are truly blessed to have the beautiful country of Greece at your doorstep! Our times there were idyllic. This video was done beautifully! Besides the great scenery, the flying, editing, colors, and music track were a perfect film. Great work.

Dale
Miami

• Love
Another great one, Tasos! You are truly blessed to have the beautiful country of Greece at your doorstep! Our times there were idyllic. This video was done beautifully! Besides the great scenery, the flying, editing, colors, and music track were a perfect film. Great work.

Dale
Miami
Thank you my friend Dale. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair