DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Memory stick

Music One

Reactions
Has anyone else experienced this. Whatever I download from my M2P into my computer and make copies to view on the tv onto my memory stick, it plays back fine on the tv. Lately when I edit anything in my nero editor and save it to the stick, it wont show it. The timings and the playing line all work fine, but no picture. Any help much appreciated.

Lately when I edit anything in my nero editor and save it to the stick, it wont show it. The timings and the playing line all work fine, but no picture.
Sounds like an encoding issue from that description. Have you tried exporting the video file at the end of the edit in MP4 format using the same encoding as the original recording (either H264 or H265 depending on how you record your footage). Since your TV plays the video straight out of the drone, it should also be able to play this. Another possible cause could be file size. My so called "smart TV" for example will not play a video file larger than 4GB since it can only read from media storage formatted with the FAT32 file system. But your seems to atleast recognize the file, which leads me to believe this is indeed an encoding issue.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent