DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Merging drones

RTKD

Reactions
More and more I find myself using the Mavic for intros and slow shots, and then my FPV rig for the rest.

Nice video. Some tricky and risky flying in there! Although for me, anything closer than 30 feet to a tree is risky! :) Haha.

At the end of your video, is that footage actually recorded flying backwards, or is the footage played in reverse?

Nice flight skills!

At the end of your video, is that footage actually recorded flying backwards, or is the footage played in reverse?

That's a reverse shot that begins with me popping off the ground and tearing up some bark as I bounce off a tree. At 120 fps you can really see the sawdust lol

Thanks for watching

You’re a better man than I am Gunga Din. Wouldn’t want to even attempt some of what you do apparently effortlessly
I have a fast track to learn... I have a micro drone that uses the exact same controller and goggles I use for the full size camera rig.
RuPZyiz.png

-Emax Tinyhawk ($100)

I can throw it at a wall and it'll bounce off. Crash this little guy around the house for a few weeks and you'll be ready to step up to a larger bird. That said, I crash a lot, almost every day. You'll only enjoy this kind of flying if you enjoy fixing your own rig.

Here's some DVR from that tinyhawk just for fun. It's really the best way to learn

Reactions: MikeyMikeOZ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka