DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Mesmerizing views from Mt. Ardon

Practicing my drone flying skills while climbing the 250 meter steep walls of Mt. Ardon.

Hope you enjoy !!!

CRANK UP THE VOLUME & SET FULL SCREEN

I really enjoyed that, way to short , despite the silence of the mind , the first thing that comes to mind when I see this dessert is death. lol Its just one of the scariest places on earth , your faces covered in Sand was telling of its life sucking powers. Looking forward to more videos.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water. lol

Reactions: take a hike
I really enjoyed that, way to short , despite the silence of the mind , the first thing that comes to mind when I see this dessert is death. lol Its just one of the scariest places on earth , your faces covered in Sand was telling of its life sucking powers. Looking forward to more videos.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on

See more videos at: http;//www.youtube.com/takeahike

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water. lol
Glad you have enjoyed the video!!
For additional videos cjeck my youtube channel at the following link:

Glad you have enjoyed the video!!
For additional videos cjeck my youtube channel at the following link:
Great video. Good editing, timing, etc. Enjoyed everything with a few comments. I know it is hard to not look at a the camera, but it takes away from the effect. I would have edited out the camera looks.

Can you please tell me where you got the "see through" introductory title graphic?

Great video. Good editing, timing, etc. Enjoyed everything with a few comments. I know it is hard to not look at a the camera, but it takes away from the effect. I would have edited out the camera looks.

Can you please tell me where you got the "see through" introductory title graphic?
As for the "look to the camera" thingy, well, indeed I should try to avoid it though at the same time I need to know where the drone is in relation to nearby rocks it can crash into :) (where it's dangerous to step away of the trail to pick it up if crashed).
It's a gentle balance between taking an awesome shot and making sure your drone will be back safe & sound.

As for the zoom-through effect, this is simply a text Graphic applied as a mask while being zoomed in, add to that some slow whoosh sound and spatial noise when passing through and you have got it

see these tutorials for details ( available for many editing programs )

Last edited:
Great video. I would have loved to see more. Thanks for sharring

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird