DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

messing around with Filmora 9 and mavic mini

Hi,

I use bensound.com for royalty free music. There is a good range of music there that is free of charge to use. But with all royalty free music, the condition of use is that there is a credit to them. That's fine, as for me I have opening and closing graphics and can put credits in in a natural manner. That's something to think about going forward.

I personally think Filmora is a very good choice of editor. I used it to start with and I liked it because it's not a steep learning curve and it's easy to work with. Plus there are lots of good youtube tutorials on how to use it.

My only comment would be the choice of shots. The panning sunset shots are good, but for me, there are too many, and too long. I really liked the opening shots of the town, and that could have been expanded on.

The point about drone photography is that it provides movement. Either by being a moving viewpoint, or a static camera filming a moving subject. Or moving and filming a moving subject if you wish!! The sunsets could easily have been a stills montage. I would have been inclined to include the town, or some land objects in the sunset shots, and have movement of traffic, or the drone.

I did like the way you transitioned between the shots of the town. The cutting point had movement in both shots. It irritates me when there is a shot of movement, and the cut is made at the point just after the drone stops moving!

HTH

Reactions: vindibona1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929