DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Meta/Exif data

photo2be

Reactions
Hi,

Someone who recently figured out how to permantently add Metadata in the Mini2 still pics? Would be great when you quickly want to send a pic to a customer/Newspaper etc. with your copyright info, phone nbr etc. I know how to do it in a std camera but not in the DJI.

Attachments

• DJI_0001.jpg
    DJI_0001.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Try Exif Pilot on Cnet Downloads ; Exif Pilot
It's description: Exchangeable Image File Format, or EXIF, is an image file specification that stores information about each image. This metadata, as it's commonly known, includes details about the camera's make and model, the artist's name and copyright, shooting information such as aperture, ISO, exposure, and much more. Although the camera generates much of this information automatically when the photo is taken, sometimes the information contained in the EXIF needs to be added to or edited. Exif Pilot is a simple program that allows users to do just that.

Try Exif Pilot on Cnet Downloads ; Exif Pilot
It's description: Exchangeable Image File Format, or EXIF, is an image file specification that stores information about each image. This metadata, as it's commonly known, includes details about the camera's make and model, the artist's name and copyright, shooting information such as aperture, ISO, exposure, and much more. Although the camera generates much of this information automatically when the photo is taken, sometimes the information contained in the EXIF needs to be added to or edited. Exif Pilot is a simple program that allows users to do just that.
Thanx for your response CGmaxed but I need to "get into" the Mini2 cam SW in order to write the META info I want to add.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121