DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Metro Vancouver BC Canada Pilots

Rudi

Reactions
Hello to all Lower Mainland pilots out there!

This thread is for meet and greet of pilots from the Lower Mainland - Metro Vancouver.
Wish to have a main place where all pilots in this area can say a quick hello, so we all know who's around.
Postings for new meetings are welcome.
Remember, this is designed for creating a circle of Mavic friends in the area and setting up gatherings in the future.
Hope you get the idea and we'll create a community!

Hi to all!
I'm in Burnaby, and a newbie Mavic pilot.
Eager to meet people I can learn from, as well as having fun getting the Mavics in the air.
Hope more people in this area will join this thread so we can set up meetings, gatherings, etc...
Thanks!

Reactions: Simsstash
I am in North Vancouver, any thoughts on setting up a FB page maybe for Mavic Pilots in the lower mainland?

These new drone laws are killing me, well the weather also. Not being able to fly and edit videos is so annoying, its one of my favorite hobbies.

FB page is a good idea!

Yeah, what a lousy spring we have been experiencing in terms of the weather. It has kept my Mavic grounded for weeks now!

Reactions: rider and Rudi
@Kai Mele - My Mavic was grounded at DJI repairs all this time :).
In the hopes weather will come to its senses, I was thinking of a gathering at Deer Lake in Bby.
Other drone pilots meet there apparently and they say it's not a No Fly zone.
I don't get that much often on FB, although heard there is already a page for Lower Mainland over there.
My Mavic should get back home in a week or so.
All in here, please find a good day in followings weeks we can gather at Deer Lake or some other location.

Thanks all for joining this thread!

Reactions: Simsstash
FB page is a good idea!

Yeah, what a lousy spring we have been experiencing in terms of the weather. It has kept my Mavic grounded for weeks now!

I agree this spring has been awful. We are hoping to get out today and get some footage for a new video! Fingers crossed :)

@Kai Mele - My Mavic was grounded at DJI repairs all this time :).
In the hopes weather will come to its senses, I was thinking of a gathering at Deer Lake in Bby.
Other drone pilots meet there apparently and they say it's not a No Fly zone.
I don't get that much often on FB, although heard there is already a page for Lower Mainland over there.
My Mavic should get back home in a week or so.
All in here, please find a good day in followings weeks we can gather at Deer Lake or some other location.

Thanks all for joining this thread!

Dear Lake sounds like a great location. I don't think I have been there before so it will be an adventure.

Whit

Got video to post ( or PM me the link )?
White Rock? Do you live out that way? We'll be moving to Steveston soon. Might have to arrange a south Metro Van meetup, eh?!

Yes we live out in North Delta :)
We will have to edit the video. Maybe tomorrow it will get done? Feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel, we put up all kinds of different videos all the time.

Sims Stash Click here for the channel

Hey folks, I'm in Richmond too -- looking forward to a group meetup wherever we're allowed to fly lol

Has anyone created that FB group yet?

Hey folks, I'm in Richmond too -- looking forward to a group meetup wherever we're allowed to fly lol

Has anyone created that FB group yet?
Look up 'Drone Pilots of Vancouver' on FB - group account is there already. Just join and we can use that site to chat and get organized for some meetups.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S