DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Meuse Country - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
Meuse Country is a not precisely defined region along the river Meuse in the Netherlands and Belgium.
In this little video I take you on a journey to the region around Stokkem and Neeroeteren in Belgium.
These are very small peacefull places where life ripples on and where you can enjoy tranquility and beautiful nature.

Everything is shot with Dji Osmo Pocket en Dji Mini 3 Pro

Lovely architecture.

Paul.

Reactions: ikkel
Awesome video! Very well put together!

• Love
Comme d'habitude... très belle vidéo ! :)

• Love
Meuse Country is a not precisely defined region along the river Meuse in the Netherlands and Belgium.
In this little video I take you on a journey to the region around Stokkem and Neeroeteren in Belgium.
These are very small peacefull places where life ripples on and where you can enjoy tranquility and beautiful nature.

I liked this video a lot! I worried about all of those little branches around the water wheel, ruining your beautiful rising shot. What a picturesque place! I could easily spend a day there. Also, were those views looking up at the church steeple timelapse shots with the Osmo Pkcet?

Dale
Miami

• Love
I liked this video a lot! I worried about all of those little branches around the water wheel, ruining your beautiful rising shot. What a picturesque place! I could easily spend a day there. Also, were those views looking up at the church steeple timelapse shots with the Osmo Pkcet?

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale.
The branches look closer in the video then they are in reality. I stood about 5meters from my drone to take those shots and keeping a good eye on the trees.
Very nice neighbourhood to stroll around.

Beautiful scenery and well done.

Thanks Dale.
The branches look closer in the video then they are in reality. I stood about 5meters from my drone to take those shots and keeping a good eye on the trees.
Very nice neighbourhood to stroll around.
and were those clouds filmed as a timelapse?

Beautifully shot & flown.

• Love

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11