Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Miami-Architecture and Skyline

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Nov. 24,2020

I took advantage of the great weather today (75 degrees or 23.8 C.) and drove downtown to the PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami-lower right, downtown picture). Next to the museum is the Maurice Feree Park (green area). I accumulated some new photographic assets for my next video project. It’s a great place to shoot the cruise port, the government cut, and the spectacular buildings on Biscayne Blvd. Especially striking is the ultra-luxury residential condominium (building with diagonals) designed by the famous woman architect Zaha Hadid (1950-2016). For those interested, Google her name for an amazing story. These images are part of an upcoming video project.
Shot with Mavic 2 Pro and 16ND filter, edited in Adobe Photoshop.

Attachments

• ApartmentBuildings-PAMM.jpg
    ApartmentBuildings-PAMM.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • BiscayneBay-MiamiBeach-CruisePort.jpg
    BiscayneBay-MiamiBeach-CruisePort.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • DowntownMiami-drone-view.jpg
    DowntownMiami-drone-view.jpg
    1,021.8 KB · Views: 33
  • MacArthurCauseway-drone-view.jpg
    MacArthurCauseway-drone-view.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • ZahaHadid's OneThousandMuseum.jpg
    ZahaHadid's OneThousandMuseum.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
Nov. 24,2020

I took advantage of the great weather today (75 degrees or 23.8 C.) and drove downtown to the PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami-lower right, downtown picture). Next to the museum is the Maurice Feree Park (green area). I accumulated some new photographic assets for my next video project. It’s a great place to shoot the cruise port, the government cut, and the spectacular buildings on Biscayne Blvd. Especially striking is the ultra-luxury residential condominium (building with diagonals) designed by the famous woman architect Zaha Hadid (1950-2016). For those interested, Google her name for an amazing story. These images are part of an upcoming video project.
Shot with Mavic 2 Pro and 16ND filter, edited in Adobe Photoshop.
Not any picture taken with Nikon D750?

A video, in my book, is a production done with Adobe Premiere Pro using multi media.

My usual video incorporates multi-media sources such as still images (yes Nikon D750 DSLR), various video sources (Nikon timelapses, Osmo Action, Osmo Pocket, Osmo Mobile), drone stills and drone videos. These are the drone stills. I am starting to work on my next video today which will have almost all of the above.

As they say, "to each his own choice." The French phrase À chacun son goût or Chacun son goût (pronounced [ah shah koo(n) so(n) goo]) literally translates to "(to) each one his taste" and is used to mean "to each his own."

Reactions: DDS and sikspy
A video, in my book, is a production done with Adobe Premiere Pro using multi media.

My usual video incorporates multi-media sources such as still images (yes Nikon D750 DSLR), various video sources (Nikon timelapses, Osmo Action, Osmo Pocket, Osmo Mobile), drone stills and drone videos. These are the drone stills. I am starting to work on my next video today which will have almost all of the above.

As they say, "to each his own choice." The French phrase À chacun son goût or Chacun son goût (pronounced [ah shah koo(n) so(n) goo]) literally translates to "(to) each one his taste" and is used to mean "to each his own."
I love your perfect edited videos and still images. I am a retired photographer, lover of Nikon cameras.

I love your perfect edited videos and still images. I am a retired photographer, lover of Nikon cameras.
Thank you for your kinds words. You are NEVER a retired photographer! Everything you and I see are through the mind's lens. We are constantly composing images in our mind's world.

Reactions: sikspy

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura