DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Miami Beach Dolphin in 4K

Whyudie

Reactions
I'm so :mad: I just did a new video with the mavic this morning. If you set the quality to 4K you see a dolphin at 1:05 in the middle left. The problem is you can't view the stream in HD while recording in 4K. So I didn't notice it live otherwise I would have gone closer. What do you guys think? And is there a way to record in 4K while viewing in HD?

Last edited:
Nice video, what you saw in the video at 1:05 is not a dolphin, it's a shark.

Reactions: NewWest
I'm so :mad: I just did a new video with the mavic this morning. If you set the quality to 4K you see a dolphin at 1:05 in the middle left. The problem is you can't view the stream in HD while recording in 4K. So I didn't notice it live otherwise I would have gone closer. What do you guys think? And is there a way to record in 4K while viewing in HD?

Maybe I'm just too tired to understand that statement, but could you clarify? I've only flown/recorded on 4K since I received my MP. I've been watching live streaming (1080 or 720) while flying the whole time... or so I thought. What deficit is there when set to 4K?

When I set it to 4K the resolution it doesn't allow the image transmission back to the Ernie in HD as stated in the screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_5968.PNG
    IMG_5968.PNG
    958.8 KB · Views: 36
interesting. I guess I don't know how to verify what resolution I'm actually receiving LIVE while flying/recording, but it sure looks like HD. I'm tempted to try lower recording resolutions to see what difference there is - but I'm so content with the stream as it is, why mess with it. Do you see a difference?

interesting. I guess I don't know how to verify what resolution I'm actually receiving LIVE while flying/recording, but it sure looks like HD. I'm tempted to try lower recording resolutions to see what difference there is - but I'm so content with the stream as it is, why mess with it. Do you see a difference?
Yeah, I fully believe if I had the feedback in HD I wouldn't have missed that dolphin :)

What dolphin, I believe it was a whale that appeared very, very far in the distance at 1:05 or perhaps a small tsunami.

Reactions: nickelphoto
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest